Are you new to town or do you just want to meet new people? Maybe you just want to spend more time with your current friends or family? Then Play365Sports is the perfect sports league for that to happen.Register Today
Play365Sports’ co-ed basketball league is a Hoop-it-up style that allows players to play a 3v3 half-court game which is a coed sports league designed for kids ages 3-17 to play in games with their parents. Each season is driven to provide a positive experience where both parents and children can play in games TOGETHER as a family or with friends. Whether you played sports in high school, college, or not at all, this is the perfect family social sports league for all ages and skill levels.
Basketball Rules Overview:
- Players on the court (2 children and 1 adult) per team
- Ages 8 and under, parents are not able to block or steal the ball from children players.
- Timing: Two 18-minute running halves
- Parents are only able to score a maximum of 10 points per game.
- Defensive rebounds must be taken back behind the three-point line at the top of the key.
- Ages 12 and under players cannot foul out, age division 13-17 are allowed 6 fouls per game.
- Each made foul shot is awarded 2 pts
Request More Info
If you’re looking for a fun way to keep your family active then look no further. Play365Sports offers a fun basketball league in the Tampa Bay area. Play365Sports is a fun family environment for every family member (moms, dads, brothers, and sisters) to participate in a sports league together. Parents, this is your opportunity to get off the sideline and into the game with your child.
Our basketball program is perfect for all ages and skill levels.Don’t Miss Out!
Leagues are starting up soon at gyms and fields in Tampa and the surrounding areas! Join a coed sports league near you and add some fun to your family’s week. Our league administrators will provide all the equipment for each game so all you have to do is show up and PLAY!